|Trouvez les meilleur spots||
World class coral reefs with consistent swells. Of course it's uncrowded and you will live at no cost except fot the transport (hard and expensive). Problems of sharks (but as much as the legend says), tradewinds.
Localisation: Southern Africa, island in the Indian Ocean, east of Mozambique
Coordonnées géographiques: 20° 0' S, 47° 0' E
Côte: 4,828 km km
Climat: Tropical along coast, temperate inland, arid in south
Relief: Narrow coastal plain, high plateau and mountains in center
Sommets: highest point: Maromokotro 2,876 m
Risques naturels: Periodic cyclones, drought, and locust infestation
Monnaie: Malagasy franc (MGF)
Population: 18,040,341 (July 2005 est.)
Langues: French (official), Malagasy (official)
Découpage administratif: 6 provinces (faritany); Antananarivo, Antsiranana, Fianarantsoa, Mahajanga, Toamasina, Toliara
|Best Surfing Season|
|Typical Swell Size|
Vous souhaitez corriger ou complèter ces informations additionnelles? Modifier cette page
Vous voulez ajouter des informations sur Madagascar? Dites-le nous...
Cette carte est interactive ! Utilisez les boutons pour zoomer ou vous déplacer.
Votre spot de surf préféré n'est pas présent? Ajouter un spot de surf
|Spots de surf (20)||Qualité||Direction||Type||Fréq||Experience|
|Ambila Lamentsa||- / -||Droite et gauche||Banc de sable||Tous surfeurs|
|Anakao (Nosy Ve)||2 / -||Gauche||Récif de corail||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Androka||- / -||Droite et gauche||Récif rocheux||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Ankaninoof||4 / -||Droite et gauche||Beach-break||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Antalaha||- / -||Droite et gauche||Récif de corail||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Concussion Bowls||- / -||Droite||Beach-break||Pros ou Kamikaze...|
|Corre||- / -||Gauche||Banc de sable||Tous surfeurs|
|Evatra||- / -||Gauche||Récif rocheux||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Flameballs||8 / -||Gauche||Récif de corail||Pros ou Kamikaze...|
|Ifaty||2 / -||Droite et gauche||Récif de corail||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|La Pointe||3 / -||Droite||Récif de corail||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Lavanono||1 / -||Gauche||Récif de corail||Tous surfeurs|
|Libanono||2 / -||Droite et gauche||Beach-break||Tous surfeurs|
|Mahambo||1 / -||Droite||Récif rocheux||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Monseigneur||5 / -||Droite||Récif rocheux||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Safari Vezo house break||2 / -||Droite et gauche||Récif de corail||Vague pour débutants|
|Sainte Marie Island||- / -||Droite et gauche||Récif de corail||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Tiger's Head||- / -||Gauche||Récif de corail||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|TT s||2 / -||Gauche||Récif de corail||Surfeurs expérimentés|
|Vinanibe lake||1 / -||Droite et gauche||Banc de sable||Tous surfeurs|
Aucune vidéo disponible
De Raginmayotte , 12 janv.
Mada surf tours - I started surfing this place 15 years ago. At this time there was nobody to bring you surfing it was the middle age. I used to organise the trip by myself and to get some waves the only limited option was the locals fishermen. It was funny, roots, a very typical trip....
Now there is Mada surf Tours!!! I can easely say that these guys more than being fucking legends are the BEST option in the place.
I decided to write this comment because i can't let some bastard telling shit and lies about them.
They always do their best to bring you surfing the right place at the right time...." Forecast is pure speculation" isn't it Lamoucate? So you can be disappointed by the waves (if you use to travel for surfing you know what i mean) but you won't be disappointed by these guys.
They have to consider many parameters and constraints to satisfy their clients but the first one is the security on the boat. We are very far from the first hospital so you don't want to be injured.
I was there in last july with this shitty crew. They spent their time complaining about everything and they disrespected everyone in the water. They never went to Secrets by them selves!!!! ANONYMOUS you're fucking liar.
De lamoucate , 15-12-2018
Mada Surf Tours reply to Mr Anonymous - In fact I will reply to Mr Anonymous who didn’t have the courage to associate his name to his fabricated accusations and slander because the purpose of his email is obvious he didn’t get his way so he’s trying to make us pay but buddy you know nothing about boats or the local coastline so listening to your so called advice would be downright reckless and dangerous.
1. The tour actually visits 6 locations Ifaty-Mangily-Toliara-Sarodrano-Kamikazes-Anakao-Secrets which I won’t name as we’re actually still trying to keep it under the radar as opposed to yourself who visited there once and who would like now to divulge it to the whole world though luckily you stuffed up the name! Regarding the fact that the place is fickle I completely agree with Mr Wombat as outlined on our website it is very tidal and easily affected by the winds which do not always cooperate and for sure it’s nothing like indo in the sense that the place isn’t full of idiots like yourself. However the breaks can work from as little as 1m of swell it just depends on what the winds and tides are doing and to say that you can never surf after midday is a load of horseshit this again depends on the forecast though Mr Expert with his 10 days of surfing in the region was capable of summing up an entire season very impressive.
2. The surf guides will take you to the best waves available each day but once again this depends on the wind swell and tides. I think what Mr Wombat didn’t realise is that you need to take into account ALL of these factors as well as the safety element you need to be able to get to the waves (and back) and the wind and tide can make it very dangerous to surf certain breaks when you need to return by land by boat so yeah we make our calls with safety in mind as well. What this idiot thought were excuses were actually valid reasons for choosing whatever spots we decide to surf and when you are navigating through shallow lagoons and dealing with such extreme tide changes and winds that can rise to gale force in the course of just half an hour these elements need to be factored in that is why we set up in each village and just surf the surrounding breaks whilst staying there. Regarding the guys on the other boat if the motor did break down and they sat around waiting for us to repair it shit happens and we’re in the middle of nowhere so fixing these kind of problems isn’t easy and to be honest the only complaints we got from the other boat were about YOU and your kook mates that didn’t stop mouthing off and dropping in on everyone they basically said two things. 1 you were a bunch of dickheads that had no idea what you were doing in the line up and continually dropped on each other and anyone else who had the misfortune on being out there with you and 2 that they wanted to surf anywhere EXCEPT with you guys ( to be fair on the others it was mainly just you and your other seppo cop looking mate with his the funky moustache). Concerning the renting a fisherman’s boat to take you down to Secrets what other lies do you wanna make up? U didn’t rent shit and you couldn’t have even if you tried you don’t speak French nor Malagasy and there is no way you could communicate with the fisherman who wouldn’t have known where Sandies was anyway and to top it off it doesn’t even work on a low tide and you can’t get through the lagoon to get there on a low tide either. Oh yeah and once again thanks for shouting out the names of so called Secrets spots on the internet nice one wombat just shows what sort of person you are.
3. Mada Surf Tours wants to keep you in their camp in Anakao so you buy overpriced beer and food from them. Haha Mada Surf Lodge has by far and away the cheapest food and drink in Anakao that’s why the clients from all the other hotels come here for happy hour and meals just another. Even the Malagasy hotel Chez Emile is more expensive than us so once again you prove just how full of shit you are I guess they don’t call you the seppo for nothing at least your nickname is justified! Regarding taking the clients elsewhere there is only ONE criteria for where the boat sleeps and that is the village where the waves will be best for the next few days. It’s true that the we spend most of our time in Anakao but that is only because Anakao is the surfing hub of the region and the place that the majority of clients appreciate the most. If we chose to set up camp in Anakao it wasn’t for nothing and sometimes even when the forecast dictates the waves to be better elsewhere the clients request to stay here cause they prefer the lodge. Concerning me the disgruntled and haggard ex pat who really is the disgruntled one here not happy cause daddys little rich boy couldn’t get his own way for once? And we pay our employees twice the going rate, look after their medicals for them and their families and have literally dozens of people lining up to get a job with us cause they know we look after our employees better than anyone else around here so just another example of little rich boys spite you really are pathetic. Oh yeah and you forgot to mention the more 650 kids we’ve sponsored through school at Secrets in fact how many kids did you sponsor? None too busy spending your daddy’s money on inflating your own ego on your substantive existence.
4. You didn’t book the CASH PACK you booked the Gash Pack with the speed boat at a reduced rate and I organized your pick up in Antananarivo, a private mini bus to drive you down to Toliara and even sorted out cheap flights to get you back up to Tana when you decided to extend and all of this for free of course. I still wonder though if we were so shit why did you decide to extend for another week? My biggest bad was accepting cause I was super busy setting up the lodge and my gf was about to drop and to be honest it was already pretty obvious that you and your little poofter mate were high maintenance little rich kids. From the very first night I met you when you started asking me all your stupid questions trying to be witty and grab the centre of attention but mate you’re not funny like the American clients on the other boat so well put it you’re just a total Fwit so yeah my bad never should have let you extend only really did cause thought Ben could handle you but even he who ALL the clients adore couldn’t stand you and by the way the last couple of days that you decided to spend whore dogging in Toliara the waves were pumping but yeah just another good call on your behalf.
5. More good advice from the wombat himself. The local fishermen in Anakao only speak a little French and no English plus they don’t know the waves at all they are fishermen not surfers they know the lagoon and they know Jelly Babies and Flameballs the two most surfed spots in Anakao so if you wanna surf just those spots for sure it will be cheaper but you’ll surf just there nowhere else. What blows me away is that this little rich boy is so scornful he couldn’t get his own way that he is prepared to willingly give false information just to try and sabotage our operation and he doesn’t even give a shit about how hard he will make it for other travelling surfers. We have had numerous surfers that used to come through and try and surf locally by themselves that after struggling to get to the waves have ended up booking with us and each time they come back now the book with us cause they know if they wanna score the best waves we’re the best bet and the guys I’m talking about all speak French too but Mr Wombat didn’t have to do that to organize anything cause we did it all for him. Anyway you can’t please everyone especially a disgruntled haggard daddy’s little rich boy who I actually only really saw on two occasions his famous first night and the last day when all I wanted to do was punch him in the face but refrained cause he really just isn’t worth it. So please do not listen to his BS if you want an objective opinion of our operation go onto our FB page Mada Surf Tours and ask any of the friends on there more than half are ex or return clients.
De lamoucate , 13-12-2018
To ANONYMOUS 12 Sept Mada Surf Tours - I remember this client very well the big mouth seppo that didn’t stop mouthing off from the moment he arrived we’ve been operating tours in the region for the last 8 years and have had over 1000 satisfied clients with probably around a 30% return rate and even multiple clients that have been back on numerous occasions and to date have only had two « disgruntled « clients, mr big mouth seppo who knew more about Madagascar than we do after just a few short short days of being here, such a cool dude that even his fellow countrymen on the other boat said he was a major dickhead! Question for you is if we were really so bad then why did you decide to extend for another week? Anyway I’m not even gonna bother replying to all your fabricated accusations you’re so full of shit it’s not even worth but you however invited back over here anytime i would just love to meet you again!
Si vous voulez ajouter de nouvelles informations ou si vous avez trouvé des erreurs sur cette page, Dite-le nous.